четверг, 7 октября 2010 г.

Solving Zebra puzzle + few announcements and ads

For today I have 2 news and 1 announcement:

  1. Bad (news): My F# related activities on Blogger are frozen. Here I'll publish only general .NET/C# programming stuff, so do not remove me from your RSS feeds :).
  2. Good (news): I didn’t give up F# blogging, moreover I’ll try to increase quality of posts. Please meet my new blog on IntelliFactory website together with the first post: Solving Zebra Puzzle. Subscribe to feeds and stay tuned!
  3. Neutral (announcement): The company I work for is looking for senior .NET developers to work on site at Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch in New York City (downtown location). The job involves developing trading and risk management applications and integrating them with bank systems. Only .NET experience is required, the company will provide training in financial software. If anyone is interested in this position visit http://compatibl.com, contact me or send email to jobs@compatibl.com.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

 
GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site!